Sunday, March 10, 2013

Missings

I love my life- where I live and what I do- but I also really miss some things. Here are a few of them:

  • Good inexpensive cheese. And Kraft Cheddar, that too. 
  • Spring and fall.  Okay, I admit it, I'm looking forward to spring in China.  
  • Being able to ask what kind of sauce comes on everything instead of automatically saying NO SAUCE. 
  • Sunday family dinners.
  • Watching Benji and Xander and all the other little people grow up. 
  • My cousins. 
  • Shopping at Jade. 
  • The convenience of driving and having a car, especially in the rain.  
  • Texting with my siblings. 
  • Really amazing salads at restaurants, the ones with strawberries or walnuts or mandarin oranges or things like that. And real greens.  
  • A big, fat, juicy, lean steak.  
  • Swimming in fresh water lakes. 
At least I'll get to experience almost all of these when I'm home in June and July. Probably all of them except for the spring and fall part :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment