Wednesday, July 25, 2012

An Argentine Winter

Wow, my time in Argentina has been brilliant, but busy. I have had the opportunity to spend time with many dear friends, to revisit my favorite places, and to be at my friends' wedding.  I've had the chance to see many of my former students as well.  I really can't express in words the love that has been poured out on me over the past few weeks.  It has been incredibly overwhelming.  I have about three more days to enjoy myself to the fullest before I head back to Bangkok and start work next Monday.  What a summer it has been! 

Bowling with students- they're so grown up now!

Spent a fantastic day with my Spanish teacher and her sweet kids.

Awesome day at the zoo with my friend and her girls. 

Got to stop by the botanical gardens, one of my favorite places in the city.

Lunch with students at one of the best restaurants in the world.

Tea with a friend- a frequent occurrence- and a good few hours of Spanish practice for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment