Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exhausted

Exhausted. It's only Tuesday, but it's 9:15 and already I can't keep my head up. It's not that unusual. I can't think of many times in my life when fatigue wasn't the norm. Somehow, the cold makes it that much worse, and now, big fat rain drops pelt the windows. At the moment I'm having trouble even considering schools for next year that are in the cold northern hemisphere. I don't have a job in the morning tomorrow, just the afternoon, and actually I'm glad. I could use a long night's sleep, and a long quiet time in the morning, without the usual time constraints. I hate feeling rushed in my times with God. It won't always be like this- slow mornings sprinkled in. I'm going to have a long term sub position starting at the beginning of December and going until Christmas- a huge blessing, but definitely a tiring one. For now I'll just roll into bed and listen to the splatter of the rain and drift away.

No comments:

Post a Comment