Thursday, December 20, 2012

Again for the first time.

Enjoying the time with my brother here greatly, though we've had a few "well, this is Thailand" moments.  Mostly it's been pretty smooth.  It's been fun to "see Thailand again for the first time" through his eyes.  And as I've been reflecting on Advent this week it has kind of made me with that I could "hear the Christmas story again for the first time" and really catch the wonder of it all.  I feel like in many ways I've heard it and seen it interpreted in so many ways for so many years that I don't fully catch its staggering wonder anymore. 

I am wrapping up the semester with some babysitting, I mean, class parties, this morning and then we head to Cambodia this afternoon.  We're taking lots of pictures that I will post eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment