Friday, June 14, 2013

Toto, we're not in Thailand anymore

Ten things that tell me this is not Thailand:

1. Sleeping with the window open, and cool, no cold, air coming in.
2. Leaving my breakfast plate on the table, crumbs and all, not having to wash it instantly and it won't be full of ants!
3. Eating lunch on the restaurant's patio and getting goosebumps in the breeze.
4. Streaming Pandora radio.
5. Eating steak. Real beef. On the grill.
6. Listening to the radio in the car and singing at the top of my lungs.
7. Buying pants that fit me. And dresses. And skirts. And shirts. And shorts. And a pair of shoes...
8. Wearing jeans outside, and cardigans.
9. Despite all the talk of "humidity", needing to apply lotion and chap stick every five minutes.
10. Seeing my sister nearly every day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment