Saturday, August 17, 2013

Picture a day August 17

Getting started at Nak Suu this morning- at this point we were missing one load of kids who arrived late, so even though there weren't many there when this was taken, we ended up with a decent number once we really got into it. I taught a short English lesson about weather words. We talked about the weather and played Pictionary. It was fun and they were even reasonably attentive! I also actually joined in the rugby today. They are working with the older girls to form a ladies touch team so I decided to join them instead of just watching/trying to help out. I don't think I will actually play on the team though, in part because I am on a steep learning curve with the rules and regs of rugby, and in part because my fitness level isn't up to it. The running drills today really kicked my butt. I would have quit if I wasn't trying to be an example to the girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment