Sunday, July 17, 2011

And, we're off!

This will be my final post from these United States- by this time tomorrow I will be boarding my second flight, from Chicago to LA.  My bags are (almost) packed, with a total luggage weight of nearly 200lbs.  Happily, very few items from the 'wish list' didn't make it in the final cut and I am going to have more than enough "stuff" with me. 

My itinerary will take me from Detroit to Chicago to LA to Seoul and then finally, to Bangkok.  I should arrive there around 1pm Eastern time on Tuesday (around midnight Tuesday night in Bangkok).  They are currently 11 hours ahead of Detroit; after the time change here it will be an easy-breezy 12hours. 

I am so excited to see what God has in store for the days, weeks, and months ahead in Thailand.  His grace never ceases to amaze or surprise me, and as I step out into this new adventure and calling, I am certainly glad to know that He is in control. 

Next time from Thailand,
Love,
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment