Saturday, August 20, 2011

Top 5s

Top 5 Ways I Can Tell I Live in Bangkok
  1. My snot gets dirty if I am outside for very long.
  2. Hardly a day passes that I don't eat rice at least once. 
  3. Unless I am going to school I never leave the house without a) a pack of tissues (for TP in public bathrooms) b) my umrella and c) insect repellent from the knee down. 
  4. I use my umbrella when it's raining and when it's sunny. 
  5. I spend a lot of time sitting in traffic and getting places always takes longer than I expect it is going to because of said traffic.  

Top 5 Ways I Feel Like I Am Still in The US
  1. Packs of wild dogs (ok, in the US, maybe that is only on Lawrence Street and in select areas, but still) 
  2. English English English all around me all the time. 
  3. Cereal, yogurt, and PG Tips tea for breakfast every day.
  4. I love writing/journaling, blogging, and reading before bed.
  5. I have to work hard to resist the urge to buy all the cute clothes, shoes, and purses I see all over the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment