Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Not just another taxi ride

You never quite know what you're going to get when you jump in a taxi around here.  Today after school I went grocery shopping with two friends. We hailed a cab in front of the school and were off.  The car was brand new and very clean, but there was one good sized red ant running up the seat in front of my friend, so she started swatting at it, and thus hitting the back of the driver's seat. 

"Don't worry, just an ant," my friend told him. 
"You eat ants?"  Emmmmmm, no!

The man proceeds on for several minutes explaining to us the best ways to prepare and cook ants.  Two of the three of us couldn't understand him, but that's the gist of what my friend said he was saying.  He was really into this whole ant thing.

Needless to say, I still came home with the more traditional pork to put on the grill with my veggies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment