Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Off again!

After five great days in Michigan, I leave in a few hours for a two week stop in Buenos Aires to visit with dear friends and former students. The past few days have been full of family and friends and good food, and luckily a fair amount of sleep too. From family dinners with a backyard bonfire to my Grandpa's birthday party and dinner with friends to being Godmother to a delightful baby girl, it has been a wonderful whirlwind start to my summer. Tomorrow morning, just in time for the start of the World Cup, I will be in winter for the first time in two years. While I will relish the chance to bundle up and drink tea, I am sure there will be plenty of complaining to go with those cooler temps. My goal for this summer as I pinball from place to place constantly? Just be there. Wherever I am, be fully there. 

So happy to be there with these dear friends for Josephine's big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment