Monday, December 5, 2011

I love winter!

At least, I love winter in Bangkok :) 

Here are a few of the things I love about winter:
  • Sometimes in the morning the air is cool. 
  • I don't need to carry my umbrella everywhere I go, as it rarely rains.  
  • Sometimes, I can wear jeans without getting all sweaty. 
  • I can run before the sun goes down.  Or I could. I've not been particularly motivated to run recently.  :( 
  • For 2 nights running I have slept without the AC, with fresh air and breezes streaming in the windows. Of course, light and noise also stream in that way, so I've taken to sleeping with my ear plugs and eye cover and now it's awesome. 
  • I can drink tea in the afternoon without breaking out into a sweat.  
  • I don't sweat just sitting in my apartment with the fan on. 
  • My hair is not always a bit jumble of insanity.
It would appear from this list that I spent a lot of the rainy season being sweaty.  This is probably accurate.  In two weeks I'll take a dip in Michigan winter- I'm sure my thoughts will not be quite so pleasant!  

No comments:

Post a Comment