Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry in Michigan

It has been a great 10 days in Michigan so far, but I must admit, the introvert in me is beginning to throw a fit and demand that her rights be recognized.  I keep telling her she's just going to have to wait until I get back on the plane.  Then she'll have 23 hours to be as much as an introvert as she'd like.  Usually I sleep on my long flights, so they pass rather quickly, but as I examine my flight times and develop my jet lag prevention sleeping plan, I am realizing that the best thing may be to stay awake for all or most of my itinerary.  I'll arrive ready to keel over, but seeing as I arrive at 11:20pm, I figure that's a good thing.  I hope I'll be able to find enough ways to amuse myself.

In the meantime, the beat goes on here in Michigan, with days filled with family and friends.  I haven't really blogged at all not because there is nothing going on but because there is so much going on that I haven't got two thoughts or two minutes to rub together.  I've had a short window this afternoon to nap and relax and just be a blob, which I have thoroughly enjoyed.  Hopefully I'll be up for conversation again in about an hour, when I need to be at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment