Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Apartment Tour

Today I am resting from daily life- staying home to recharge and get through the last two weeks of school without completely burning out.  I've been working on a little video tour of my apartment for all the folks back home.  Yesterday my friend showed me how to use the movie maker on my computer and now I think I'm hooked.  Keep in mind that the apartment is not "finished", but it's at least unpacked and more than functional and this will hopefully give you a feel for the place.

(Oh, and I'm not sure why the captions disappear so quickly starting half way through... still learning the ropes of the movie maker)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Such a cute place. And I love the green couch. Thinking and praying for you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog, Clare. I love your apartment! Such great views, lots of big windows and light, and a cozy feel.

    ReplyDelete