Saturday, September 22, 2012

Painted Apartment

Last week I finally had my apartment painted, and am now really close to having it "done"!  Today I dropped off a few things at the frame shop, including my NYC print, and once I have those up the only remaining task will be linens for the bed in the guest room.  I took a few more pictures today to show you the new colors and new furniture arrangement. I hadn't planned on rearranging, but this sort of came to me as I was putting things back after the painters, and I kind of like it.  I'm really pleased with how everything has turned out and the apartment is the peaceful oasis that I hoped it would be for me.  Can't wait to host visitors! 

New living room arrangement

Still looking for the perfect throw pillows, but otherwise love my little sitting area.

Other end of the living room.

I love the white doors!  The first time I walked into the bathroom with everything white my first thought was that they had replaced the light bulb as well! 

Kitchen and front door. 

The picture makes me feel like I can stand in my kitchen and look out the window at Iguazu Falls.

The purple came out pretty dark, but I like it. I think I want my NYC print on this wall.

Finally got a real nightstand instead of using a chair :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful apartment! I love the colors -- the green and purple go great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks sooooo good! What a refreshing nest to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete