Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wedding day!

I must confess, I have quite a back log of blogging, but only because I've been too busy having fun to stop and write about it. It's a good problem to have. My sister's wedding weekend was awesome. We kicked off the family fun Thursday night with a birthday dinner for my dad and brother before Friday's rehearsal and the big day in Saturday. I had great fun being her personal assistant, I mean, maid of honor. For those three days we were practically attached at the hip. She was an amazing bride- calm, organized beyond belief, and totally stunning. The entire evening was a huge success and a ton of fun, especially once I got past my toast and could start to relax. I didn't take any pictures, but my sister in law did, so here are a few of hers. 


At the rehearsal dinner


At the church, waiting for the show to start! 


 
Our bouquets


 

 

 
Delivering my toast 


At the end of the night, we hugged and she said, "Thanks, I couldn't have done this without you." And at first I responded, "Anytime."  But then it was like, wait, no, "Anytime, but never again!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment