Sunday, September 22, 2013

A whole new world

My world in Bangkok changed significantly today, and in am so excited. This morning I purchased a VPN, which basically means I can have a US based IP address for my computer, whenever I need to. Why would that change my life? Because now many things that were once out of reach, that were once just part of what I had to give up living overseas, are at my finger tips. In this Olympic year, it means I can watch the performances at competitions all fall that lead up to the Olympics, and the actual Olympics as well. I can watch TV shows on sites like NBC.com, and I can use things like Netflix. 

It may sound small, but being able to watch TV, skating, and some movies is a huge about being overseas for so long without it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment