Friday, September 20, 2013

Picture a day September 20

Rain boots: something I never needed to own before Thailand. The rainy season starts towards the end of May, but it's this time of year that it really gets going and today I had to bust these guys out. Actually, I got them out a bit too late. There was no school today for our annual staff retreat redubbed Family Fun Day since we stayed on campus this year. So I walked over in the rain, with the promises of good food and good fun, except when I got there, they had run out of breakfast. Being the sort who Must. Eat. Breakfast. I decided I'd better trudge back home to eat something. On my way home a car drove past, causing a wave from the flooded street to come up over the curb and soak my shoes, so I returned to school with my rain boots on dry shoes in my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment