Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Picture a day September 10

This is the Parkland gym. It's not big or fancy, but it's also not very expensive, and since it's right in my apartment complex, I don't have to spend time or money to get there. I decided to join in March because the whole running outside in Bangkok thing just wasn't working out. To be honest, the running thing has never worked out real well for me, much to my dismay. Sadly, the gym closed while I was home this summer, but at least they refunded the remainder of my year long membership. At the beginning the this month the gym had a "Grand Reopening" with basically the exact same stuff,  though they did at least replace the AC unit that was broken. So today I rejoined and enjoyed some time on the elliptical. Not a long time, but it's a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment