Monday, January 9, 2012

My World in Pictures

It has been brought to my attention that I perhaps do not take enough pictures of daily life, of the places that have become so normal to me that I forget that they're weird. So today when I went out to get something to eat, I brought my camera. I give you the first installment of My World in Pictures. 

One of my favorite eateries under the parking garage.  I order the same thing every time.  She knows this. I know this. But she lets me practice spitting it out in Thai anyway. 

The Under the Parking Garage food stand collection. 

Fast food, Bangkok style. Slice it up fresh for you. I wanted to get a picture of her slicing the guava, but she was a bit camera shy.

Home with my snack/dinner, guava and pineapple. $0.70 total.
And, may I add, this pineapple, that I am currently munching on, is some of the flat out best pineapple I have ever eaten in my life.  Mouth watering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment