Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fake Friday

Happy Fake Friday everyone!  I call it Fake Friday because at last, we don't have school the next two days!  After nearly 3 solid months with only one day off school everyone is ready for it- teachers and students alike.  I am exhausted, and though today might only have been Wednesday, it felt more tiring than most real Fridays.  The temps soaring into the upper 90's everyday with high humidity to match is certainly a contributing factor to the fatigue, but the relentlessness of the job is a big part.  Luckily, the next few weeks are peppered (okay, heavily salted) with Thai holidays and it feels like we barely go to school in April.  I'm pretty okay with that ^___^

Tomorrow's the big day that I fly to Singapore to visit Uncle Pong and Aunt Choon and their kids.  So you're going to have to pardon the lack of blogs in the immediate future in anticipation of the blogs-to-come about my trip, 23 years in the making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment